- $83m USD finance project delivered on-time, on-budget: FTSE100, 20 staff, featured in Financial Times.
- As interim FD, directed successful turnaround of industrial HVAC / BMS services business ($2m USD t/o)
- As divisional FD, raised $1.2m of VC (software, publishing): authored and presented successful pitch on behalf of group CEO.
- As Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, identified and delivered $5m p.a. in savings (FTSE100): business process re-engineering, activity based costing.
- As interim CFO, delivered extensive re-write of business plan, executive summary and pitch-deck (US-based high-tech media business).
- As interim CFO, conducted due diligence of company’s financial systems; identified and correct model, inherited from previous CFO.
Posted in: Case Studies
A synopsis of achievements from Finance projects: